IB 71 Announces vidyut jammwal movies Will Debut As Producer A Movie

IB 71 Announces Vidyut jammwal movies Will Debut As Producer A Movie 




Vidyut Jammwal will debut as a producer, announced the first film IB 71 Bollywood actor Vidyut Jammwal shared a picture with director Sankalp Reddy and told that he will make the film 'IB 71' (IB 71). With this he wrote, Bollywood actor Vidyut Jammwal is famous for his action films. Now he has announced on social media Vidyut Jammal movies


Posting a picture of himself, Vidyut shared a statement. In the post, the actor expressed his gratitude to his fans and promised them quality film production. Vidyut Jammwal took to social media to announce the start of his first home production, IB71. With the director of the film Sankalp Reddy


That he is going to debut as a producer. Vidyut Jamwal shared a picture with director Sankalp Reddy and told them that he will make the film 'IB 71'. With this, he wrote, 'New beginning'. Vidyut Jammwal said in a statement, “I am delighted to announce my first feature as a producer of Action Hero Films with the title 'IB 71'.


IB 71 is a step towards fulfilling the promise of quality filmmaking. This project is a result of teamwork and belief. I seek your support for it forever. Thank you for being part of my journey. Wishing you the forward move producer at Action Hero Films. Directed by Sankalp Reddy, the upcoming film is the banner's first collaboration with the creative 





giant Reliance Entertainment. I wrote this with the utmost gratitude and sincerity to convey my love to you for your blessing and support director Sankalp Reddy. He wrote, "New Beginnings. I'm happy to announce my first feature titled 'IB 71 Vidyut Jammwal has kickstarted IB71, his first film under his home banner. The actor shared a statement along with a photo of himself with ' a t. Action Hero Films, 



The upcoming film directed by Sankalp Reddy has its first collaboration with Reliance Entertainment. With great gratitude and respect, I extend my love to you for this blessing and support.'

The statement further said, 'IB 71' is a step towards making a good film. Vidyut Jammal movies


This project is the result of teamwork and trust. I always need your cooperation for this. Thank you for being a part of my journey. I hope you can fulfill what you are expecting.


Talking about the work front, Vidyut Jammwal made his debut in the year 2011 with the film 'Force'. He has worked in films like the 'Commando' series, 'Badshah, 'Bullet Raja', 'Jungle. Vidyut Jamwal, who was last seen in the film Khuda Hafiz, will be seen working in the film 'Snake.









0 Post a Comment:

Post a Comment